Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't no longer set silent alarms on my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ai am no longer able to set an alarm.  When I swipe to the left instead of getting an alarm I get reminders to breath

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @cpm50672. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

It seems like you've changed your shortcuts. To change which feature activates when you hold the button, open the Settings app > and tap the Left Button option. 

From the clock screen, press the top and bottom buttons on the right side of the watch to quickly access your favorite apps.

• Top button—opens the app located in the top left of the first app screen.
  • Bottom button—opens the app located in the bottom left of the first app screen.

Also, please see How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, but where do I find the settings button?  when I tap on my name in the app on my phone, I get a list of settings but none of them are a left button option. When I hold both buttons on the right on my Fitbit nothing happens.  If I hold just the top button I have access to my messages.  When I hold just the bottom I used to get the alarms but now I get breathing exercises.  I really miss not being able to set alarms.

Best Answer
0 Votes