Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair Versa with a Galaxy S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy s10 and I cannot pair it with my Fitbit versa. I read somewhere it is not compatible with this phone yet. Is this correct? Will it be compatible soon..? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
88 REPLIES 88
I am getting my text as I finally got it paired. Will explain later.
Best Answer
0 Votes

No. While phone call notifications and some other notifiactions are received consistently on my versa, my text for the most part are not. Occasionally I get a couple of text notifications than nothing. I have not determined any patterns with the ones i do get in terms of day or time or relation. 

Best Answer

I would definitely love to hear how you finally got text to work. So many threads going with the same issue and no one can resolve it!

Best Answer

I have the smartthings app on my phone and it does not have fitbit on it. SO what's the point if it doesnt recognize fitbit?

Why don't you post the directions on how you got your to work?

Best Answer

Please make sure all your notications within the Fitnit app are set to on.In the settings of your phone make sure Fitbit is paired with bluetooth. Then go to your Smart Things app and search for Versa and pair it there .When paired in both places everything should work properly. It may be necessary to turn bluetooth on and off with in your phone to re sync and it maybe necessary to shut down and restart the watch to re sync as well.Let me know...

Best Answer
0 Votes
In the settings on my fitbit there is no bluetooth option. I can't even
find it on my phone with scan option in bluetooth.
Teressa
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

That is correct.. There is no bluetooth pair option in the watch it self unless you are pairing for music. The bluetooth options are in your phone under connections pair the watch there and also in the smart things app on your phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does this mean you are able to receive texts and call notifications?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the instructional post - after many attempts this worked. 

Here's what I suspect: I transferred all my data/apps from my Samsung S7 to my new S10, including the FitBit app. I had many unsuccessful attempts to pair my Versa with my S10, yet was able to re-pair it with my S7 and my Win10 laptop Fitbit app. 

I followed KSmith999's instructions and when I attempted to pair the freshly downloaded Fitbit app on my new S10 with my Versa, I was prompted (and required) to provide the Fitbit app access to my Location. Access to my Location data was not required on my S7 and I had it restricted. I suspect the prompt to request Location access was not programmed to pop up in initial scenario resulting in continual failure. Just a theory... 

Best Answer
0 Votes