Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remove a clock face from my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t delete Wim Van flower face clock

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @hrnkj. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

I'd recommend restarting the Versa 2 if you've removed a clock face from the Fitbit app. To do so, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

To see your saved clock faces in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Clock Faces. You see your saved clock faces in My Clock Faces

• To remove a clock face, tap the clock face > Remove Clock Face.

Note that many clock faces also require access to certain stats or other information. Note that turning off any of these permissions might cause the clock face to stop functioning. To adjust what a clock face has access to, tap the installed clock face > See all details > Permissions.

For more information, see: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

If none of the above seems to work, I'd recommend contacting the developer directly. For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora, Spotify, and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). 

For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. You'll see a message on your Fitbit device asking you to visit a website and enter a code. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @hrnkj. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

I'd recommend restarting the Versa 2 if you've removed a clock face from the Fitbit app. To do so, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

To see your saved clock faces in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Clock Faces. You see your saved clock faces in My Clock Faces

• To remove a clock face, tap the clock face > Remove Clock Face.

Note that many clock faces also require access to certain stats or other information. Note that turning off any of these permissions might cause the clock face to stop functioning. To adjust what a clock face has access to, tap the installed clock face > See all details > Permissions.

For more information, see: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

If none of the above seems to work, I'd recommend contacting the developer directly. For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora, Spotify, and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). 

For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. You'll see a message on your Fitbit device asking you to visit a website and enter a code. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

All of the replies I've read forget ONE key piece of information to successfully REMOVE a clock face from the Versa 2 or 3 that will cause failure every time. And if you can't access a removal button when you're on the "my clocks" screen of the Fitbit app (see step-by-step instructions)--this is for YOU.

First, on the watch, choose a different face other than the one you want to remove. Next, sync the app and watch. Finally, NOW when you see the 5 clock faces you've chosen on your app, you'll be able to select the one to delete, scroll down and find the removal button!

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of the replies I've read forget ONE key piece of information to successfully REMOVE a clock face from the Versa 2 or 3 that will cause failure every time. And if you can't access a removal button when you're on the "my clocks" screen of the Fitbit app (see step-by-step instructions)--this is for YOU.

First, on the watch, choose a different face other than the one you want to remove. Next, sync the app and watch. Finally, NOW when you see the 5 clock faces you've chosen on your app, you'll be able to select the one to delete, scroll down and find the remove button.

Best Answer