Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remove a clock face from my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a clock face on my watch and for the life of me I can’t remove it 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @DegJdg - you can't remove the active clock face showing on the watch.

Instead switch to another clock face in the Fitbit App, Gallery tile, then you can remove it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @DegJdg. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Have you tried @Guy_'s suggestions?

Regarding adding, changing, or removing clock faces on your Versa 2, please have the following in mind:

• When you select a new clock face, it’s automatically saved unless you already have 5 saved clock faces.
    • To save a new clock face when you already have 5 saved clock faces, remove a saved clock face before switching to the new one. If you switch to the new clock face without first removing a saved clock face, you'll see it on your watch, but it won't be added to your saved clock faces.
  • To see your saved clock faces from your watch, open the Clocks app (available on certain devices) and swipe to find the clock face you want to use. Tap to select it.
  • To see your saved clock faces in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab devices icon > your device > Gallery. See your saved clock faces in My Clocks.
    • To remove a clock face, tap the clock face > Remove clock face.
    • To switch to a saved clock face, tap the clock face > Select.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes