Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't save the 5th clock face on my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Versa 3, and I really like it. Everything is working fine except that I can't save a fifth clock face in the Fitbit app, so there's a + sign in the fifth spot. If I tap the clock face I've downloaded and push "Save clock face", it isn't saved and "Save clock face" reappears. It's in the list in Clocks on the watch itself, however. I'm using a Moto G7 running the latest version of Android. I tried restarting my phone, restarting the Versa 3, logging out of Fitbit and logging back in, reinstalling the Fitbit app, etc. I'm pretty sure this is a minor bug in the software. The exact same issure happened to two other users using a Fitbit Sense. I just wanted to let people know that it's also happening with the Versa 3, at least in Android.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @WIBruce, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 3.

Before anything else, please note that your Moto G7 phone is not yet an official device supported by the Fitbit app. This would explain why the 5th clock face might be not saving on your Versa 3. For the latest list of devices that support the Fitbit app for Android, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. 

To make sure you've been saving your clock faces correctly, please see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Have a nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there @WIBruce, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 3.

Before anything else, please note that your Moto G7 phone is not yet an official device supported by the Fitbit app. This would explain why the 5th clock face might be not saving on your Versa 3. For the latest list of devices that support the Fitbit app for Android, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. 

To make sure you've been saving your clock faces correctly, please see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Have a nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I save 5 clock faces? I did that when I first bought my watch 2 years ago and now I can't remember how to do it, but I would like to change out a couple that I do have saved and swap them with different ones

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Faith_Nicole2  - you can't remove the active clock face in the Gallery tile but swipe to the bottom of  any other faces and click remove clock face. This should give you room to add more.

Your watch must be syncing well and it should allow you to save 5.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Can we add more than 5 to saved clocks? That would be helpful. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi @tvwalker69 - yes it would be useful to have more than 5 and history too, of chosen clock faces, to recall rather than having to search each time.

I fiund 6 on one  Versa, don't know how that came about, except from loading successive faces which has a downside.

The  one's previously loaded are just removed without a trace or request to do so, they just go.

A history would help in this case to get one you wanted back and when switching watches so you could still contact the developer of a face you previously liked on the old watch. (Watch types have different clock face versions).

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly! I’ve lost so many faces and have to Kiezel find them. There should be an add function. Thinking of buying a Garmin Venu 2. Thank you!

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

@tvwalker69 - thanks, the Venu 2 plus looks good. With Google Assistant.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is great. My biz partner does triathlons. He swears but only whenever it i

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer