Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see Fitbit Coach on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to get Fitbit coach to install on my Versa. Help

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @mrsadelle and welcome to the Community.  This is an older thread.  Fitbit removed the Coach app from the Gallery some time ago.  Everything having to do with Fitbit Coach is part of Premium now.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @tirednurse92.

The Coach app on Fitbit Versa provides workouts on your wrist. When you're finished with the workout, you can find your results in your exercise history. Note that workouts in the Coach app are battery-intensive; make sure your watch is fully charged before starting a workout.

To get started with a Fitbit Coach app workout:

1. On your watch, open the Fitbit Coach app.
  2. Choose your workout. To preview the workout, tap the menu icon in the top right.
  3. When you’re ready, tap the Play icon in the bottom right corner. You’ll see a 10 second preview.
  4. To skip the preview, tap the Play icon again. Your watch vibrates when it’s time to start and stop.
  5. During the workout, you can tap the Pause button in the bottom right corner. After pausing, you can skip a move or end your session.
  6. At the end of the session, you see a review of your workout that includes calories burned, average heart rate, max heart rate, and workout duration.

For more information, check the help article How do I use the Coach app on my Fitbit watch?.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn’t answer the Q asked. 

Best Answer

Hello @mrsadelle and welcome to the Community.  This is an older thread.  Fitbit removed the Coach app from the Gallery some time ago.  Everything having to do with Fitbit Coach is part of Premium now.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did u got the solution? I am facing the same now. I had the coach app but recently i cant find it anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Rifat and welcome to the Community.  Like I wrote in my previous post, Fitbit removed the Coach app when it moved all the workouts to Premium.  This is an older thread and that Best Answer was correct in 2018.  I will update the Best Answer for current users.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes