Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my lap information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey!

I recently bought my Fitbit Versa and I just now did a 3 lap run around a 3k ish circuit. Beforehand I edited the settings to manually count the laps myself, which I did during the run. Right after the run I could see my lap times on my Versa, however, when I got home I couldn't find the times on the app. When navigating into the run on the app, the "Splits" section shows Cue 1, 2 and 3, but only shows the kms and the pace. The lap times aren't to be found. I can't find them on the web page either. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Forums @ChestnutKazooie.

If you want to see your laps information, you need to do the following:

1. On your watch, open the Exercise app > swipe to choose an exercise. 
  2. Tap the gear icon in the top left.
  3. Find Show Laps and change the setting to Automatically.
  4. Find Automatic Lap Settings and choose the cue type and frequency.
  5. Press the back button to return to the exercise screen.
  6. Tap the exercise screen and then tap the play icon to start the workout.

For more information check the help article How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for replying @AlejandraFitbit.

I was probably not being clear enough. I want to track the lap times/duration and I want to be precise about it. Therefore I want to manually track the laps myself. It's a circuit so I'll know when to restart the timer. The watch would never be precise enough. That's why I'm setting the Show Laps to Manually and not Automatically

After running, the information I'm most interested in is the lap times. But for some reason it seems that the lap durations aren't stored if you've done them manually. Which in my opinion is a bit strange. 

I imagine the information might have been available if I used the connected GPS but it's not working properly unfortunately. 

Best Answer

I want to do the same thing. So that when I hit lap I know how long each “set” took me. Did you figure out how to see this after the workout is done??? Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone ever figure out how to see lap times after the run was completed, not just the lap distance and pace?

Best Answer

It's been 5 years since this original post, but as far as I can tell, this has not been fixed. It seems like such a basic and practical feature. I'm surprised they haven't updated it. For the record, I'm using a Versa 3.

I want to be able to manually count laps as I run because I run sets of various distances in each workout. My primary interest is the length of time each "lap" or set takes. I can view this information immediately after my workout on the watch itself (scroll down after you end the workout and you can see that info). I want to go back later and see the lap splits in the app, but the only info that comes up is pace and distance. 

Best Answer