Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set silent Alarms on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've owned a Fitbit One for years.  Recently got a new Fitbit Versa.  Can find the alarm under the Apps heading but am un-able to set.  Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @JEICS, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm glad to hear you just got the Versa. 😉 I'll be glad to help you.

To set up your alarms, I'd recommend to see: How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device? 

I've moved your post to Versa Smartwatches as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Give this a go and let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for in info. 
I’ve followed your instructions and get no response by taping “+ new alarm”. I’ve taped it at least 50 times and it does nothing. Not a thing. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. I followed the directions but I’ve must of tapped “+new alarm” 50 times to get no response. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I suggested @JEICS.

Please restart your Versa and try the steps I provided above to set up your alarms.

Let me know the outcome. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not sure how to restart my Versa
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @JEICS, thanks for getting back. 

Follow the steps below to restart your Versa:

1. Press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
There are no buttons on the back of my Fitbit Versa  

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes