Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up Alexa on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to get my Fitbit versa 2 to let Alexa set up an alarm to wake me up at a certain time but it's saying that my Fitbit is offline. How do I get it online. I've had this Fitbit watch for close to 3 years now and never had this problem. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance 🙏🏾

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Brandiwine843 Thanks for getting back. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please uninstall the amazon shopping app from your device. Then, go back to the Fitbit Amazon app. Let the app set up your Amazon account through your phone browser. After everything is complete, try using Amazon Alexa on your watch. If that works you can then reinstall the amazon shopping app on your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Brandiwine843. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience between Alexa and your Versa 2. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back. 

Have a nice day. 🙂

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still need help with my Versa 2. I cannot sync it with my Alexa and I'm getting very frustrated. Whenever I call customer service,they either hang up on me or they don't help me AT ALL. I am so frustrated and aggravated. Can someone please please help me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brandiwine843 Thanks for getting back. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please uninstall the amazon shopping app from your device. Then, go back to the Fitbit Amazon app. Let the app set up your Amazon account through your phone browser. After everything is complete, try using Amazon Alexa on your watch. If that works you can then reinstall the amazon shopping app on your phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes