Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up WhatsApp and SMS notifications on my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi folks,

Versa 3 allows What's App messages but not SMS from my Samsung S10. I thought it would be as simple as to go into notifications and turn on SMS but appears to give the option of either SMS or what's App as apposed to both of them? Is that right you can only recieve notifications for either one or the other and If not the case how do I fix getting SMS notifications. 

Many thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Benarty31. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please note that you can choose 1 app per category. The most common apps for these features are:

• Calls—Dialer
  • Text messages—Messages
  • Calendar events—Calendar
  • Emails—Gmail

However, for "Text Messages" section you can only select your primary text messaging app (that can be WhatsApp, your phone's default Message app or any other). Nevertheless, in "App Notifications" section you can select more apps, for example if you decided that for your primary text messaging app you want it to be WhatsApp, in App Notifications you can enable Messages app.

For more information, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Benarty31. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please note that you can choose 1 app per category. The most common apps for these features are:

• Calls—Dialer
  • Text messages—Messages
  • Calendar events—Calendar
  • Emails—Gmail

However, for "Text Messages" section you can only select your primary text messaging app (that can be WhatsApp, your phone's default Message app or any other). Nevertheless, in "App Notifications" section you can select more apps, for example if you decided that for your primary text messaging app you want it to be WhatsApp, in App Notifications you can enable Messages app.

For more information, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes