Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up my Versa with Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I recently bought a 2nd hand fitbit versa and tried to pair it to my phone (samsung note 20 ultra with the latest software update). I made sure that all other Bluetooth devices were disconnected from my phone, I checked to see if the app had the battery optimisation option on (and turned it off) and the app never seems to find it when I try to set up a new device.

I believe I bought a counterfeit charger. Do you think that might be the issue for the fitbit not being found by the app? (I know it sounds absurd but it is the only thing I can think of).

I tried charging the fitbit completely and doing the setup while the watch was not plugged and also tried it when plugged and it made no difference whatsoever. 

I need help setting it up for the first time please!

Many thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @LorenaPelea. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from, but I think that if you can see that your Versa is charging it should be able to connect properly.

If you're continue having issues to set up your Versa, please see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? You can also check more details with Customer Support.

Hope that helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes