Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into the app on my Samsung S21 Plus

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

so for the last several days unable to log into the from my phone; gives some weird error message about IP address blocked or something??; can't change password nothing. I contacted customer service, I guess they were escalating up to try to figure out. Anyone else having this issue.?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Trigney  I've seen this on the forums before and contacting customer support was the right thing to do. Whatever it is, it seems to get resolved, so just keep stepping. I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by to see how things are going.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I finally figured it out; disappointed in Fitbit since I contacted their technical support, was on the phone with a technician >1hour & was told since he could not help someone would call me back...yeah still waiting Fitbit great customer service NOT!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Trigney  what did you do to make it sign in? It might help others if you shared. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing your experience with logging in to your account and our Support Team @Trigney.

Sometimes the IP blocks and needs 24 hours to get unblocked. I´m sorry, you didn't receive the call, usually the contacts are via email and our team rarely calls back to the users. I'm glad that your issue was resolved. 

Thank you for the heads up @Odyssey13.

Keep on visiting the forums.  

Best Answer