Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't swipe up or down on my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden I can't swipe up or down on my Versa 2. I can go right or left, but not up or down.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@elkay816 It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. 

Please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Neither suggestion worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@elkay816 I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The answer is yes and no.  I did a live chat with Anderson. It was a long chat and he had me try a number of different things. Finally we did a rest and I had to do a download.  He indicated that it would take awhile , maybe 10-15 minutes.  In reality, took over 2 hours.  2 hours of me keeping my phone awake so that it wouldn't go to sleep and then I would have to start over.  My Versa 2 is up and running again.  Sometimes it will swipe up and down, and sometimes it won't.  I sometimes can swipe left and right , and sometimes not.  I still can't set all my silent alarm times.  I've got the 2 mot important in but can't set the third one. All in all, I am more less back to square one.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@elkay816 We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Since you've already reached out to our Support Team about this matter, our best recommendation for you now is to update your support case so they can continue assisting you accordingly. 

We look forward to getting you back on track. 

Best Answer
0 Votes