Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't transfer music to my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I once managed to get this sorted by using my phone as a wifi hotspot and the fitbit desktop and pebble actually communicated.  BUT, the last update bricked my pebble and fitbit replaced it, now when I come to try and put music on my versa2, nothing will work.  I've tried all the official suggestion, nothing works.

I dumped spotify and don't want to pay for deezer, I just want to upload some tracks I like to run to on my wrist.

So, my question is, has this ever been officially solved, or a work around bee discovered, so we can move music from a laptop to the versa2?  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Badgr.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

For instructions on how to download music to your Watch, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I download playlists to my Fitbit watch?". If you have any issue during the process, please follow these troubleshooting steps.

If you get any error message, please attach an image for further investigation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer