Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't unlock my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, 

I've owned my Versa 2 for less than a year. Never had a problem with it but it's now randomly saying I need phone to unlock it.

Log in to the app on my phone and it says that's it's permanently locked due to entering pin wrong too many times (which I haven't cos I've been stuck in bed for the last week after an operation).

I've read a few forums on this and done a google search - nothing suggested has worked - including hard reset of watch by holding down side button, clicking on device lock in app (which says wallet reset is required, which I agree to but still doesnt work), un-installing device and re-adding. The screen continues to say the same thing.

Any advice please? I use my watch constantly.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @JessEdmo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please follow the tips and recommendations provided in this help article How do I use the device lock on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @JessEdmo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please follow the tips and recommendations provided in this help article How do I use the device lock on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes