Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't unlock my Versa 3 with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my son locked my watch and i can t unlock it with my phone. App doesn t work. What can i do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Sim-one88. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that your Versa 3 is locked. I will do my best to help you with this!

Please note that if you enter an incorrect PIN code 10 times, you're prompted to unlock your Fitbit device with your paired phone.

To unlock your device with your phone:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > Devices > your device.
  2. Tap Device Lock. 

3. Find the option to reset your PIN code.

Note that after you reset your PIN code, you must add your cards to Fitbit Pay or Google Pay as if you were setting it up for the first time.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, i know. My son did it. But my device is not on my app. I just deleted
it and was ready to reinstall but never had the chance.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sim-one88 Thanks for getting back and the details provided. 

Since your Versa 3 is no longer connected to your phone, please follow the steps below:

1. Don’t plug the Fitbit device into the charging cable. 
  2. Press and hold the button for about 8 seconds until the screen turns off. 
  3. After the screen turns off, you’ll feel a short vibration:
    1. When you feel the vibration, release the button and immediately press and hold the button again.
    2. Wait until the blue logo appears, then disappears:
      1. Immediately release the button and then immediately press and hold it .again, until you feel a vibration.
      2. After you feel the vibration, release the button. 
        • This vibration indicates you started the factory reset. 
        • After the Fitbit logo appears, the Fitbit device shows the image with the phone icon and setup indicator. 

If you change again your phone in the future, please make sure to remove your Fitbit device from the phone's Bluetooth settings to avoid this from happening again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried it but when finally the bleu thing appeared it went back to locked
screen.....
Best Answer
0 Votes