Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update my versa lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm very angry at this point I've been trying so hard to get my verso late to work and it literally won't work I even called customer service and the lady I got was useless. Somebody help me please it takes forever for the Fitbit to update and I bought it used so the person software reset it so I can't even mess with the settings in the watch. I think I don't even know. all I know is that I'm not able to update it and I'm not able to use it until I update it. I left it overnight and it got to 6 percent. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Also I've tried everything like restarting Bluetooth and stuff like that also I'm really close to the internet router so it's not that someone help I swear I'm so angry. I wished it energy internet and personal energy. This thing is so bad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Altocellist, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes