Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can text size be enlarged?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just received my Versa and for the most part, it's great.  However; I'm unable to read text easily and this may be a deal breaker.  Is there any way to increase text size?

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

I'm trying the Versa 3 and about to return it for this reason. I want to be able to see my step count clearly on the main screen without swiping through. The other clock faces don't appear to address the problem. I returned the Charge 3 last year for the same reason (and also because it was counting ridiculously large numbers of flights of stairs). I really wish this had worked. I'm going back to my Charge 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, Alexandra (my oldest daughter's name).

I'm searching this thread for the "solved" and cannot find it. I see the "best answer" but that answer is, "return the FitBit." I just received my Versa 3 as a gift and the only thing I can read is the time. Please tell me there is a software update in the works that adjusts the text size (by at least double). What is it now, a 6pt font? That would be difficult to see with 20-year old eyes let alone a 60-year olds'. 

I am afraid if there isn't a solution available or in the works, the "best answer" on this thread is likely my best option. 

Thanks for your assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Every new fitbit I buy the font showing steps  on the main screen is getting smaller and smaller. With Versa 3 its now so small its getting impossible to read during excercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can't change the text size on my model of Versa, but you can change the
watch face. Mine has the day and date in a smallish font on the top line,
then the time, heartrate and steps on the next 3 lines in big, bold,
colorful text. I love that one because of the practicality, especially
being able to see my heartrate at a glance while exercising.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Baby boomers? Anyone over 45 will have this issue. Small fonts impact everyone at some point. Google. Fix this. It's disrespectful to users. Respect the user. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not a disability to be over 45. This affects everybody.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Been using Pebble for years but after it started to fail (hardware), I was happy to find the Versa 4 being a kinda nice replacement - but not being able to adjust the font size especially of notifications is a huge pain that renders the "smart-part" nearly useless 😠

At least having the option to switch between e.g. 3 fixed font-sizes shouldn't be hard to implement and would improve the situation tremendously…!

Best Answer
0 Votes