Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you answer calls and speak through the Versa 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i can answer calls and talk into my watch and the other person can hear me, but I cannot hear them. Will I be able to hear them back at some point as I have a versa 3 and I was under the impression that this is one of the features?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

It will be one of the features but it's not available yet. All Fitbit has said is that it's coming "soon".

At the moment we can answer / reject calls on our phone - could it be that your phone was near enough that its microphone picked up your voice talking into your watch? 

Best Answer

I hope it comes soon as this is the reason I bought it.

And yes I believe younare correct it was my phone that was near by.

Best Answer
0 Votes

that's a feature coming soon? that's awesome! with this and google assistant coming i really like the versa 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Coming soon? It’s June 2022 and I still can’t do it. We can only accept or reject calls. What is that about? 

Best Answer

It’s June 2022, two years later. Still can’t do it. That’s one of the reasons I bought it also.  Also you can return quickie texts but only with an android phone. I feel like I’m being punished because I have an iPhone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can finally answer and talk in the phone after tweaking my settings! But the other person says I sound choppy.

Best Answer

Which settings did you adjust?

Best Answer

Wich settings did you adjust?

Best Answer

I googled "how to set the versa 3 to answer and talk to my callers" and it gave me a variety of settings to check off.  I followed the directions and voila!  But the phone has to be within 30 feet away.....Then there are three little dots, and it you click on that, you can change to talk on your iPhone or continue on your watch.  It was pretty neat!   

Best Answer
0 Votes