Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

Yes it working for me finally for few days, but You can see in attachments like it working.... I do not see time properly, terrible Bitmoji and still no work like before this problem.

IMG_20220630_055243.jpg

IMG_20220616_125129.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
So how did you get it to work? Did it take ages or was it quickly? Any tips, as I tried for 2 hours yesterday & gave up.. I've a sense watch, what's yours? Thanks

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Is not working I don’t think it was true , I tried like you did and nothing , the problem is not fix and I don’t think they care to fix it .

Best Answer

Can you mention what you did or if you did anything differently  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is to bad it does not show the year . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not doing anything differently, sometimes it work and sync, but everytime is the same result. You do not want this terrible watch face. Maybe it is syncing to my Versa 3, but result is terrible like You can see...

IMG_20220701_172908.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had no luck either! I even uninstalled so many times and it’s just stuck on “preparing to teleport”. Customer service was no help as they just sent me the same articles I’ve already read and tried to troubleshoot. Wasted lots of time trying to get it to work on my Versa 3! I even uninstalled my watch and reinstalled/paired with the app. It acted like it was going to work, but NOPE!!

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

I bought a Versa 3 last week and was so excited to see that there was a fun Bitmoji clock face. It will not load on my device. I searched forums and tried all the tips: made sure Bitmoji and Snapchat are connected, uninstalled and reinstalled apps, rebooted watch and phone, waited patiently, kept phone nearby, kept app open. The farthest I get is the Fitbit app saying that it's connected and preparing to teleport. On my Versa 3 I see a blue screen with a spinning circle. But that's it. Any new suggestions? Just FYI, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S20. Thanks for any help you can offer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After a week of obsessing about having my Bitmoji clock face and scouring these forums, I solved it. I read on one of these posts that after enabling two factor authentication in Snapchat, the Bitmoji clock face worked. I did enable two factor authentication on Snapchat (just the option where you get a code texted to you when you login to Snapchat). I also signed in with my email instead of my Snapchat username, which I also read about in the same post, but I really think it was the two factor authentication. After enabling this, and going into Fitbit to link the Bitmoji for the clock face, it signed me in and returned me to the Fitbit page and I could tell it was going to work. All the little pictures of my Bitmoji telling me what the clock face would do, including my Bitmoji’s face next to the words “preparing to teleport”, had finally appeared. In all of these posts, including my page in the Fitbit app, those were always blank. It took about three minutes, uploaded and worked completely perfectly. It’s been set up now for a few days and everything‘s been great. I’m very relieved. I would highly suggest trying the two factor authentication before giving up. And perhaps login with your Snapchat email instead of user name, although again, I don’t think that’s what solved it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still doesn't work. Teleports fine, then endless loading symbol on my watch. This is after disconnecting the apps from each other, uninstalling and then reinstalling the clock face, enabling two-factor auth. in Snapchat, and clearing the cache of both apps. Users should not have to jump through hoops like this to make features function.

Best Answer

Agreed. I will add that after teleporting was successful, the loading circle was there on my Fitbit for about ten mins

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agreee ! 

Best Answer

This issue has been going on since 2019

Best Answer
0 Votes

It randomly Worked for me today. I have the iOS app, for almost two weeks of trying daily it was nothing. It would say telemoporting but no percent or not even my own Bitmoji. I also uninstalled and reinstalled snapchat, Bitmoji and Fitbit app several times. I did do the two factor authentication with Snapchat that one user suggested. It didn’t work right after that either. I just tried again (I did delete the clock after every failed attempt and reinstalled it) and was actually surprised to see my Bitmoji show in the app and then the percentage. It take less than 5 mins for the full transfer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wanted to update my bitmoji but it won't work. The screen says 'connected  preparing to teleport' but it is stuck on that for days now... 

Best Answer

i want to be able to change mt face on myfibit also i do not see my watch Charger 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with an iPhone 13 pro max... It worked well with my Versa 2 but it's completely bugged with the Versa 3... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Astridlogo Hey Astrid, there's a problem with Bitmoji face right now. It's been that way for several months. Back in May, I saw numerous reports of it not working and even when I tried to switch to the Bitmoji clock face, it was stuck on teleport for at least an hour so I gave up. Wish I had a better answer for you.

Here is the big thread about the issue.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

I had to reset my Versa back to factory settings, which was easy enough, but now the Bitmoji clock face is now not working.  I've done ALL the steps I've seen on posts from way back in the dinosaur age (yes, I'm being sarcastic), and did EVERYTHING I can think of.  I am permanently stuck on 'Connected - preparing to teleport'.  No other clock face has this issue on my Versa, just the Bitmoji.  Don't tell me to follow this guide or that, because I've already tried them from previous posts and they don't work.

I'd appreciate any feedback etc etc from ANYONE, who has experienced this issue and has actually managed to get this to work.

Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided, as well as every step tried on your own. As mentioned before, our team is aware of this situation and they're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. I understand where you're coming from about not being able to use this clock face, and I apologize for this inconvenience.

We truly appreciate your feedback and please know it won't go unnoticed as it'll help us to keep our team informed.

Best Answer
0 Votes