Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in sleep tracking

Versa 3. I just checked my sleep score and I am very disappointed on the changes made to how it’s done. It was so clear before. Doesn’t make any sense to me now. Can you at least give us options to opt in before you totally change how something is recorded?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I am also disappointed in the new sleep results display. It is confusing & time asleep is in accurate. Very disappointed in this change. Is there a way to choose the display we see? Can we go back to original style?

Best Answer

I agree 100%. The new sleep tracking is a backward step. Less clear with less information.  Why??

Please return to previous display

Best Answer

I agree :hundred_points:! I would prefer to go back to the old way. Otherwise I will probably just get rid of this. I mean honestly tracking my sleep is the only reason I use this and if I can’t understand it why bother?! Just another case of NEW/IMPROVED doesn’t equal BETTER 

Best Answer

Completely agree - every recent change in how information is displayed has been a step backwards. Fitbit trying to make everybody sign up to premium service by making basic package worse and worse.

Best Answer

They are making it easier to switch to apple… 

Best Answer

could fitbit support please weigh in on this issue? The sleep chart is of no use and if the reason for this change is to push us Versa 2 and lesser owner to upgrade, then that says a lot about your customer service. Please respond.

Best Answer