Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing watch face, or adding music takes an absolute age

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone had the same issue, when changing clock face or adding music, the install or change takes well over any normal expected time frame, is there some thing i can do to help. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I haven't had the same issues. When I change a clock face, all is good after a few minutes. The same with music as iTunes syncs with Fitbit Connect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem when changing the clock face.  The install took over 15 minutes using an attached iPhone7.  I feel that is way too much time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Going through the comments on the forum I think I may have come to a resolve, apparently due to not having wifi of it own the watch requires to be in the docking station charging unit whilst doing so. So I tried this and seconds after it installed no problem. So will be trying this all the time to see if this fixes the problem, please ensure your phone and watch are connected to the same WIFI network and it should be fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I don't have itunes, I was installing via a remote hard drive, which should have been much quicker as the music is stored locally.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tale Thanks for the info regarding the use of the docking station for loading apps and music.  I'll give that a try in the future.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine is in the docking station but still not updating the clock face?  

Best Answer
0 Votes