Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification for fitbit pets and treats.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, Im just interested in what exactly the rules are of the Fitbit Lab pets. Specifically Luna and the treats you feed her.

All the info I've been able to find is that they need roughly 80% of your step goal to be satisfied, and it's 10% of your step goal per treat. 

But this is untrue in my case, my daily step goal is 10500, which should mean I'd only need to reach 8400 steps to have fed Luna and kept her happy. Yet according to the hearts bar, I've still got 2 more treats to go even though I'm currently sitting on 8800 steps. 

Can anyone give me some clarification to if I'm confused about something small I've missed? Or is that info old and now the pets require a different amount of treats? Thanks in advance!

Tia | Australia | Versa, Blaze, Charge 2, Flex 2, Flex (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Update: So I've just reached my step goal, (10500steps), and the circle thing that shows your progress until your next treat says I've still got a little bit to go to the last needed treat.

So it definitely wants you to get your goal and a little bit more. 

Tia | Australia | Versa, Blaze, Charge 2, Flex 2, Flex (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the pet app takes a bit to sync with the steps. I noticed that I usually take around 100 steps more before the treat icon increases its number. I did try to stop after I reached the needed steps for getting a treat and in a couple of seconds the number of treats changes. I hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes