Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Face showing how many steps this hour

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have seen many posts on people looking for a clock face that shows how many of the 250 steps each hour taken. I found it on the app and on the website, but I cannot find a watch face or a way to see this on my Versa. Anyone know of a watch face that does this or any developers willing to create/add to a watch face that does this?

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Sorry it is not coming up for you. Did you write AcidClock as one word and did you make sure you spelled it correctly. I know sometimes I find that the reason I don’t find things is because I am one letter off. Also do NOT select any of the options given below like analog, digital, etc. Just write in AcidClock in the search bar and hit return. Lastly, I am assuming you do have a Versa. I don’t know if this clock face is available for other models. Good luck. I hope you can access it because I really love that clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

AcidClock has been the same watch face I have had pretty much from day 1. There was an update to it and it appears that the steps this hour feature is gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I had to do a factory reset and couldn't find this watch face again. Spent hours looking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be great if there were an option to increase the clock font size if you choose fewer stat lines.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The witching Hour clock shows steps per hour on the clock face. It has a witch flying in front of the moon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much ChrisF-Alta!  By any chance do you know how to contact the developer to ask them to update to take paypal or venmo?  I want to throw some cash but don't have the crypto-currency.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is an older thread but there is a developer who has MANY clock faces that all show hourly steps. I think you can find them if you search "Amy" in the search bar. I think there are over 200 and they are all free. She has a lot of awareness ribbon clock faces and she even created a leukemia awareness ribbon for me within a couple hours. I highly suggest you check her watch faces out. 

Best Answer

There's also a clock face by 'MC11010' that has hourly steps. Search 'hourly steps' in the search bar and his face is called 'hourly steps'. Free too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The clock face All Dolled Up shows steps for the current hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I installed the AcidClock watch face, but it’s not showing all the features you mentioned. How do I get them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fabulous! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

SimpleClockPro by Guy is awesome. A large clock, easy to read, and all the stats including steps per hour.

Best Answer

Thnx, Silv.  This is JUST what I was looking for!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so very much, I upgraded my fitbit and couldn't for the life of me remember the clock face I had before...this is it and I love it!

Best Answer

Yes. Same here. It is just perfect. 

Best Answer

Thanks so much.  Been looking a long time for this clock face.  I think those of us who really want to keep up with our stats needed this the most.  Nobody want to have to keep swipe up every 15 minutes.  Thanks

Best Answer

Just found a clock face that shows the total steps and the count of steps for current hour.

Kabeer Manchanda

Clean Face
link:  Clean Face clock 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, Kabeer, but an earlier face recommended is just great for me. I do
appreciate your posting.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think that's available for the Versa 3.  Wish it was. Nice clock face though.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a sense. Doesn't work for me.
Mary
Best Answer
0 Votes