Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compact Versa charger for travel?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, could you take a moment to vote for a suggestion I have placed on the ideas/suggestions forum.

Click here to go to idea page and click the thumbs up to vote!

It's for Fitbit to introduce a charger similar to the one included with the ionic. Magnetic, and considerably smaller, better suited for travelling and also compatible with protective covers. As anyone who uses these covers knows you have to remove the cover to fit it in the charging pod.

Click here for idea page and click the thumbs up to vote!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @SunsetRunner, it is great to see you around more often! Oh! That idea sounds very interesting. I'm pretty sure that some other users would love it and definitely leave their votes and comments on it. I already did it. 😉 So the more it has, the chances to be taken into consideration by our team will be higher. 

Thanks for your participation in our Forums! 😉 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I agree with you something needs to be done. 

I just got the Versa and I see the need to have a charger that would allow room for a bumper/protective cover case. The cover is needed to help protect the frame of the Versa from being nicked. It’s really cumbersome and a  nuisance to remove the bands so the cover can be taken off  to charge the  Versa. This has to be done every few days.

The Versa is a nice looking device and I’m sure everyone wants to protect their investment.

Best Answer

Has anyone found a charging device that is smaller than the one supplied with Versa? I would use this for travel. I find several third-party chargers for sale on Amazon, but they are all as large or larger than the charger that shipped with my watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry but I think you will find there is no such device available.

Best Answer