Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condensation in Versa heart rate sensors

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my first bit for 2 yrs 9 months. Never had an issue, no damages since I've always had a protective cover on it. I have swam, gone to the beach, worked out and sweat. But this weekend I notice condensation after being in the pool for an hr. I notice it lostvpower so quickly like 1% every minute. I restarted it and recharged it until I noticed the condensation. Will putting it in rise work??? Has enybody tried it. I've heard about it and they recommended in the internet but I don't know if it works. I love my fit bit. Don't want to loose it . It's got emotional value since it was a mother's day gift and it has helped me loose weight and keep fit. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Nattalia, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared on your post, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Because your Fitbit Versa was designed to be water proof, the best way to get help for this specific problem is to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

@Odyssey13 Your help is always appreciated.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Nattalia  yes, rice draws out moisture and so do those packs used to dry out a wet cellphone. Some people even use a hair dryer to get some of the moisture out, too. Just do not charge it until after you've gotten the condensation out of the device.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Nattalia, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared on your post, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Because your Fitbit Versa was designed to be water proof, the best way to get help for this specific problem is to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

@Odyssey13 Your help is always appreciated.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer