Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting pc to versa via wi fi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get my pc to see my Versa.  The pc says searching for wi fi, when it's already connected, and I can't connect the versa to it.  I'm trying to download music, that's all.  It seems impossible.  What am I doing wrong. Do I need bluetooth on the pc?  My pc doesn't support bluetooth, but obviously it's wi fi.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Yes I believe you need Bluetooth on the PC to setup the music. I'm not sure if it is needed to only update the music 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thanks for your reply. I wondered about that but the guidance from fitbit just says a wi fi network no mention of bluetooth.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure if your trying to transfer music from the computer. Or if your trying to sync Pandora or Deezer? 

Or are you wanting to setup Pandora or Deezer? In short, I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish. 

How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch?

Download your favorite playlists to your watch and listen to your tracks without needing your phone.

Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch?
Try these troubleshooting steps if you can't download playlists to your Fitbit watch.

How do I listen to Pandora stations on my Fitbit watch?
Download your most-played Pandora stations or popular curated Workout stations directly to your watch.

How do I listen to Deezer playlists on my Fitbit watch?
Download Deezer playlists and Flow directly to your watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes