Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to WiFi on Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot find the Wi-Fi Settings under my profile and watch type to connect it.  I have the app both on my Chromebook computer and Samsung Note 9 smartphone.  I am on the computer trying to accomplish this.  Help Please.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The Wi-Fi setup is on the smartphone - open the app, then Then tap the icon on the upper left to get to the settings page. Tap the Versa2 tile and then scroll down to wi-fi settings.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

The Wi-Fi setup is on the smartphone - open the app, then Then tap the icon on the upper left to get to the settings page. Tap the Versa2 tile and then scroll down to wi-fi settings.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
  • Thank you very much.  This is exactly what a live tech support person told me.  But it took almost 30 minutes to get there.  I was trying to do it through the Fitbot app on my computer and could not see the link for WiFi setup.  As you said, it has to be done on the mobile app.  Very frustrating.  And another 20 minutes to figure out that I wasn't able to get my Pandora playlists to sync to my Versa 2 because one MUST have a paid for subscription to Pandora rather than the free one.  What's up with that?  So I cannot listen to music via the smartwatch and still have to carry my phone.

Bottom line I got my phone connected to my WiFi which did not work by other replies for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes