Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly displaying heart rate on watch face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my Fitbit Versa to the new software and it is now constantly moving back to displaying the heart rate even when I move it steps or calories.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner.

Could you please be more specific about what you are experiencing with your Versa? Keep in mind that depending on the clock face your heart rate information will be displayed. If you don't want to see your heart rate information you just need to swipe to settings and select "Off" in the heart rate option.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @AlejandraFitbit,

I have the default watch face. Before the software update, I would toggle between the heart rate, steps and calories and the variable viewed last would be seen once again when I looked at the watch. Now, even if I have last viewed the steps or calories, everytime the screen dims and then brightens up, the variable displayed is the heart rate only, regardless if I left it at the steps or calories. 

I am also facing syncing issues with my phone. I reset the watch and the sync was fine for about a day and half and since today morning, it is failing to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit

I am still facing the issue of my heart rate being displayed on the clock fave when I have switched to steps or calories. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. Did you find à solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes