Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coonected GPS stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.

My Versa is 6 days old.

The first four days the GPS connected fine via my iPhone 6s.

The last two days, GPS won't connect and just says 'Connecting' when I start an exercise.

No settings have changed. Geography conditions haven't change - I am outside with full GPS on my phone for an hour or more at a time.

I have followed your troubleshooting.

Will a factory re-set fix? Or can you advise an alternative solution.

I am doing an event in three days time which was one reason for purchasing my Versa. It will be hugely sad and disappointing if this basic functionality is not working.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Samchimp, I hope you are doin' great! Don't you worry, let me give you a hand on this, just let me ask you something, when you say that you have tried all the troubleshooting suggested, could you please tell me if you followed all the tips in this post? Please take a look at them. If so, let me recommend you something else, as follows: 

- Update the Fitbit app to the latest version on your iPhone

- Restart your Versa by following the instructions in this post 

Let me know if that improves the GPS feature on your watch. 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HeydyF

I have tried all the suggestions in this thread and I have previously tried what you have suggested.

Anyway, I have a support ticket open with Fitbit now and the next stage is a complete factory reset of my watch which I will try in two days time (when home from cycling trip which is a bit spoiled by my Fitbit not working when the group were looking forward to seeing the GPS data).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking the time to try the suggestions that I posted above and also, for contacting our Support team, @Samchimp. Sounds good, follow the procedure that they have recommended you and let me know how it goes! 😉 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes