Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counting steps while charging and battery life not exceed 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought a versa 4 days ago from sports check Canada and it don’t read my heart beat and the battery last 2 days and it count steps when it’s chargine 

how do I go about getting fit bit look into it cause I went back to sports check and they say contact Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Try restarting your Versa several times and see if the green light on the back of the Versa is flickering rapidly. If the green light is not flickering, go into the Settings app on the watch and check that the heart rate is On. If there is still no Heart Rate reading you will need to contact Support (link in my signature)

As far as battery life goes, do you have all day sync turned on and do you get a lot of notifications? These two will both use up a lot of battery power.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NellyG wrote:

Try restarting your Versa several times and see if the green light on the back of the Versa is flickering rapidly. If the green light is not flickering, go into the Settings app on the watch and check that the heart rate is On. If there is still no Heart Rate reading you will need to contact Support (link in my signature)

As far as battery life goes, do you have all day sync turned on and do you get a lot of notifications? These two will both use up a lot of battery power.

Why would a second (or third, fourth...) restart work if the first doesn't?

All-day sync doesn't impact Versa's battery life much, if at all (it'll affect your phone's battery though...). Mine lasts 5-6 days with it enabled.

Best Answer
0 Votes