Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon for Pebble owners

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a chance that the $50 offer for Pebble owners on the Ionic will be extended to include the Versa? The Versa actually looks nice (it looks a lot like a Pebble Time Steel, actually), and I can see myself swapping out my Charge 2 for this. 

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

Its quite basic. It only display notifications for an extremely short time. U can not reply to notifications, nor even dismiss many of them I have found. There are no apps for the watch. (But for $80...its far better an alternative to those $200+ Wear watches.)  U can get a used Pebble for around $50 -$80 that has far more functionality with Rebble.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am aware of it’s limitations but as you mentioned for 80 bucks it’s acceptable for my needs.

I do have a Pebble Round that I love but the battery is starting to go and I have been unable to find a resource to replace the battery.

Rather not take a chance on a used one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I still get a coupon? How did everyone receive one? When were you suppose to sign up?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seriously???  

Did you not READ this thread!

The answer to your question is posted many many times.

TLDR

Its a big fat NO! If u didnt get the email back in May 2018, ur SOL. If u got the email and did not use it within the super short time frame...ur SOL. FitBit will not send u another one.

Best Answer
0 Votes