Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Analysis

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Now I have all this daily data provided by my Fitbit for sleep and heart, is there anyway of analysing it further taking the monthly trends? Seeing the daily data is very useful but it is hard to compare what has been happening over the past week or month.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, @SunsetRunner good to www.fitbit.com and mouse over today's tile. Click on See More, this will take you to your activities page. On the top choose year, month, week, or today. You may also look in the top right and choose the start and end dates.

Best Answer
Thanks for this information but it still doesn’t give me what I want. If you take the sleep option you can see the results of each day over a period which is great but I want to be able to analyse a weeks or months data together. For example, it might show that I am waking every night between 3 and 3:15am or that I am waking on average 3 times a night. This would be useful information to take to my GP to try to reinforce a prostate problem.
Best Answer

You can export the data to a spreadsheet, either from the dashboard or using an ifttt applet. I'm still trying to get ifttt to give the same data as the standard sleep export. 

Best Answer
0 Votes