Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data loss on the female health tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Somehow all the data I have been tracking for the Female Health Tracker has disappeared. 

Very frustrating as I've been using as much of the content as possible. 

Any way to restore the data? If it happens again I'm not sure I'll want to use it. 

TIA

Marnie 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

This also happened to me today on my Alta HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happened to me on my Charge 2 today as well. I'm assuming it's on the fitbit servers end 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happened to me as well.  Everything is gone.  Super frustrating as it was making fairly accurate predictions and I started to depend on it and now it tells me nothing.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

There seems to be a bug that fitbit are looking into. Keep an eye on the following thread which has their latest updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Female-Health-Tracking/Tracked-periods-were-deleted-Android/m-p/2829...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes has lost all my data too and needed it for my drs appointment. Hopefully will be able to get it back 

Best Answer

The same happened to me and it still is showing nothing and I am still unable to track. Pretty frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me a couple of months ago and has now happened again :-(. All my records have been lost 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I emailed them about this problem the first time around and the response from FitBit was essentially, "Too bad, sorry, not sorry". They seem to care very little about protecting our very private data about cycles, sex lives, and trying to conceive. The fact that they have lost this data not once, but TWICE, is totally irresponsible. I will never trust this company again.

Best Answer
0 Votes