Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer no longer working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Deezer stopped working - won't hold wifi connection and now when I do get it connected it gives me a message  "uh oh something went wrong".  Uninstalled and reinstalled deezer and the fitbit app and factory reset my fitbit.   Nothing fixed it.  Please help as I use this feature a lot

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @KarenF5. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate the information shared with the Community and the troubleshooting performed. I'd recommend you check these articles, How do I listen to Deezer playlists on my Fitbit watch? and Why can't I control music on my phone with my Fitbit device?.

Also you can:

Remove the Fitbit device from the phone’s Bluetooth settings.

- Restart your phone.

- Try again.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I appreciate the advice but Deezer was working for over a year and just stopped after the update of my fitbit.  I have deleted and reinstalled deezer, the fitbit app and shutdown and factory reset my fitbit.   Nothing worked.  I have contacted customer service and they don't have a solution.   Very frustrating as this feature is one reason why I bought the Versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @KarenF5, it's good to have you in the Community.

I understand how you feel about this situation. I'd recommend you continue with Support Team as there is a case with them.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've contacted support numerous times with no answers or help

Best Answer
0 Votes