Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete tile from "Fitbit Today"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

Is there a way to delete the "run"-tile from fitbit today? 

I accidently started a "run" but I don't want to see that at "fitbit today" on my Versa pushing the bottom button. 

I already deleted the activity in my dashboard / app on my smartphone, but the tile with "run" stays at "fitbit today" screen.

See screenshot for what I mean with "fitbit today": from this I want to remove the "run-tile" ...

fitbit today

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@lama0900 Hey, there! Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Smiley Happy So nice to see a new face here on the Versa board. 

Thanks for jumping in @MBwalkingMB! You are correct that there is no way to delete logged exercises on your Versa watch. Once it is on there, it will remain there for 7 days. I agree with @Bouxx that there should be a way to delete them directly on the watch. Please consider voting for this idea on the Feature Suggestions board. I was able to find an existing suggestion that matches this idea! 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I believe that section displays the last three exercises with no way to 'delete' one.  It will go away after you log more exercises. You can delete the activity from the dashboard to clear it from your history entirely - not sure if you do that and sync if it will remove it from the watch any sooner - I suspect not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue - I accidentally logged a cycle, which I have removed from the app, but it won't go from the versa even after syncing. Which seems a little ludicrous! Either that or there should be a way to directly delete an activity straight from the watch...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lama0900 Hey, there! Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Smiley Happy So nice to see a new face here on the Versa board. 

Thanks for jumping in @MBwalkingMB! You are correct that there is no way to delete logged exercises on your Versa watch. Once it is on there, it will remain there for 7 days. I agree with @Bouxx that there should be a way to delete them directly on the watch. Please consider voting for this idea on the Feature Suggestions board. I was able to find an existing suggestion that matches this idea! 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What a stupid setting. I play hockey every Friday and it shows this data for a week? Why bother. I'd rather just look at my app on my phone for that. I know I play hockey. I don't need to swipe past it when I am looking at my steps in the hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes