Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed sleep analysis

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve only had my versa 8 days but after being so fustrated at being told ‘how to wear my fitbit correctly’ from fitbit, ive narrowed it down to this glitch. I do not adjust anything else and everytime I do not use ‘do not disturb’ on my phone I receive full sleep analysis. Everytime I switch it on I only get simplified sleep ☹️ I use an Apple iphone 8 and I have been in touch with fitbit, but to no avail. Reinstalled the app, restated my versa to no avail. The inly way I can recieve detailed sleep is to not use ‘do not disturb’ on my phone and risk getting message notifications in the night. Has anyone had this issue or also narroews it down to this glitch? I’d love to hear from you if you have.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@JulezyP, that's really weird!  I always use do not disturb and have no trouble with getting detailed sleep analysis.  Although it seems to you like this is an explanation, 8 days is a pretty small sample.  I would suggest tryng a little longer, and go ahead and turn DND on, because that should not have any affect.

Make sure your Versa has a good charge, that the band is flush against your wrist -- not floppy, but not tight and do not manually choose "start sleep" in your app -- just let the Versa do its thing.  You will also need to actually sleep for at least 3 hours for it to be able to detect properly.

Try another week or two and let us know how it goes.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I’ve done all those things to no avail. I do just let the fitbit do it’s own thing, but it never works so far with do not disturb on?! Thanks again for your suggestions

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes