Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different daily resting heart rate recorded in app and on website dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just noticed that the daily resting heart rate that I see in the app is not the same number as the daily resting heart rate that appears on web-based dashboard. Most days, the web dashboard seems to be one digit higher. (Note that I'm referring to the overall daily number, not the current heart rate.)

Any ideas about why these aren't consistent? All other data -- steps, distance, sleep, etc. -- seems to be syncing fine and the same in both places.

I went back and looked that the resting heart rate numbers for the past few days. Here's what I'm seeing. (First number is from the app, second is from the dashboard.) 
May 27: 73, 74

May 26: 74, 75

May 25: 75, 76

May 24: 79, 80

May 23: 80, 80

May 22: 79, 80

May 21: 79, 79

May 20: 78, 79

May 19: 77, 78

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Kalnel,

I believe it's a quirk in the database design. The web dashboard value rounds up, while the app just uses an integer. It's been that way since I can remember.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Huh, that's interesting. Fitbit would be smart to harmonize that stuff. Although the different numbers aren't a huge deal, since they're pretty close, data should be consistent across platforms, especially when it's health info. 

Thanks for the insight!

Best Answer
0 Votes