Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to buy a Fitbit on the Fitbit website to get the warranty?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Do I need to buy a Fitbit versa off the Fitbit website to get the warranty, or could I get one from another website? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Warranty is the same (keep your box and serial number)

Fitbit

What changes is the guarantee, vendors typically pass through such guarantees; but best to work with them on returns since they have record of the full transaction, this is why I always prefer to buy direct at the online store - do what is easiest for you, fitbit has a record of exemplary customer service no matter where you purchase the product, hold on to that box with the serial number to keep everyone in the loop.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Warranty is the same (keep your box and serial number)

Fitbit

What changes is the guarantee, vendors typically pass through such guarantees; but best to work with them on returns since they have record of the full transaction, this is why I always prefer to buy direct at the online store - do what is easiest for you, fitbit has a record of exemplary customer service no matter where you purchase the product, hold on to that box with the serial number to keep everyone in the loop.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has to be an authorized retailer if you go somewhere else. Ebay is not authorized, so you don't get the fitbit warranty if you buy from Ebay. But like Amazon, Best Buy, etc, are authorized.

Best Answer
0 Votes