Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Versa 2 has a "Find my Phone" app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I thought the Versa 2 came with a built-in app to find your phone. I'm having trouble doing this and it says that I have to download an app but pay for it. Has anyone else experienced this

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Regina.falasca. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

In order to use the app Find my Phone developed by Fitbit, please be aware that you must have created a Fitbit account and set up your watch. 

Then, please install Find my Phone on your Fitbit Versa 2. For instructions on how to install Fitbit apps, please visit this article, open the menu "How do I add apps to my Fitbit device?" and follow the instructions.

Once Find my Phone is installed on your watch, please open it by tapping once, then tap on Find Phone. Your Versa 2 should be no more than 30 feet from your phone to locate it. You can find instructions on how to navigate your Versa 2 in this site.

MarreFitbit_0-1637327479754.png

Nevertheless, if you are referring to a third party app, you can contact directly the app developer.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Regina.falasca. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

In order to use the app Find my Phone developed by Fitbit, please be aware that you must have created a Fitbit account and set up your watch. 

Then, please install Find my Phone on your Fitbit Versa 2. For instructions on how to install Fitbit apps, please visit this article, open the menu "How do I add apps to my Fitbit device?" and follow the instructions.

Once Find my Phone is installed on your watch, please open it by tapping once, then tap on Find Phone. Your Versa 2 should be no more than 30 feet from your phone to locate it. You can find instructions on how to navigate your Versa 2 in this site.

MarreFitbit_0-1637327479754.png

Nevertheless, if you are referring to a third party app, you can contact directly the app developer.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes