Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Versa 2 work only with a cell phone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think I know the answer to this, but I am grasping at straws. BEFORE I ordered my new Versa 2, I called Fitbit sales support to be certain that it would work on my desktop computer. The sales rep was really bad. He did not understand anything. The issue was not his accent or mine, but that he simply did not know the product line. He mentioned Bluetooth twice. I told him twice that I did not care bout that, I just need to KNOW before I ordered if the Versa 2 would work with my desktop computer. 

I very much wish I had found a better sales rep who actually knew something. I've had a Fitbit for six years! I own a cell phone, but I did not want to have Fitbit on that. Now I must return my new device or be force to change to the cell phone. I desperately wish I did not have to make this choice.

This morning, I had a much better experience with Jayvee. This person did not know for sure, but at least he/she admitted that this needed research.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@swampmilkweed I believe you will need an Android or Apple phone/tablet in order to set up the Versa 2. I don’t believe there is PC support for the Versa 2. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@swampmilkweed I believe you will need an Android or Apple phone/tablet in order to set up the Versa 2. I don’t believe there is PC support for the Versa 2. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

As I said, I feared I knew this answer. I am going to wait for some comments from the company, before i actually pack the device up and send it back. I am angry that I called Fitbit  before ordering and still got the wrong answer.

Thank you for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@swampmilkweed   The Versa 2 Manual only gives setup instructions for compatible iOS/Android phone/tablet.  Neither Windows phones nor PCs appear to be supported at this time.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer