Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does not stay connected long enough to change my clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa and an android phone (LG V20).  I decided to change my clock face and picked one I had to pay for.  After doing so it had certain things you had to choose before it would put it on your watch.  I spent an entire day trying to do so.  It kept saying it was unable to download or that there was no connection.  I have to go in to my Fitbit Versa watch settings and scroll to bluetooth, then restore music controls and switch it to pair.  I also obviously have to then go in to my phone settings, turn on bluetooth and then connect my Versa.  This is the only way I can get the phone to connect via bluetooth.  It does not do it automatically.  Again after doing this they are connected and it says connected on my phone but sometimes it will then tell me that I have no connection when I go to download the clock face.  A few moments after it tells me that it can't connect my phone will give me a notification telling me it is connected but it already showed that in my settings so it is weird that is tells me again and after my versa says it's not. So I got my money back for the clock face but now it is stuck with a generic black face that occasionally tells me I need to remove the one I paid for that I never got.  I am ready to throw this watch in the trash.  I now can not even get my headphones to connect to it. It's basically worthless if I can't get it to connect. HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Your phone is not on the Approved Devices list so may work for some functions and not others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner going to Bluetooth classic and setting up music control will not help, this is only for music control. 

The clock will be loaded through the Bluetooth Low Energy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes