Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Versa have the Moment clock face?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Things don't last forever so I wasn't terribly upset when my Blaze began to not hold a charge. The Blaze had worked well for me so I thought let me upgrade to the new Versa. Seems like a natural path. It never occurred to me to check the clock faces for for the Versa. Surely the faces on the Blaze would be available on the Versa. I loved the Moment clock face on the Blaze. Why would they not include it on the Versa? It's the only clock face where you can get the date, the day of the week and cycle through the different metrics for which you want to hit a goal (steps, calories and stairs), and honestly I find the limited selection from Fitbit for the Versa to be pretty awful. Don't they know people upgrade and want at least what they had? Very disappointing!

Next time I'll know look at the available clock faces first and check out the competition.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @thehack, it's great to have you here.

I appreciate the feedback regarding the Versa clock faces. I know that it would be great to have more and just wanted to remind you that there is a clock faces named "Maker". With that clock face, you will be able to create one, maybe like the moment clock face?

I hope this helps, catch you later. Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply @AlejandraFitbit. How do you find Maker? There so many clock faces to search through and the search function doesn't seem to find it. They're not in alphabetical order.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are interested in changing your clock face @thehack, please take a look at the help article How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there. There is an option to search a clock face, there you just need to type "Maker".

See you later. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes