Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge to edge display for Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently bought Fitbit Versa, mainly seeing its thin design and perfect form factor. So far so good, however I would like the Company to incorporate edge-to-edge display in the coming upgrade. It will help to utilize the corner spaces also for the information display, and in the central space use slightly bigger font that will improve the readability. Regards, Mathew.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I love that idea! Have you gone to the "Feature Suggestions" board and posted it? I'm sure many (including myself) would vote for it. With enough votes, it may catch the attention on the developers and engineers (since that's where many of them hang out) and it may become a reality.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Forums @MathewP and @DramaQueenDiva thanks for stopping by.

I agree with our friend here, it is an interesting idea. I took the liberty and searched for a request like this but didn't find any. Feel free to visit our feature suggestions board and share this.

Keep the stepping up! Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply. As a newbie, I was not knowing about the "features and Suggestions". However today when I was posting my suggestion (basically I wanted monthly challenge programs in Fitbit) in that forum, the form consistently gave errors.

Best Answer
0 Votes