Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything syncs BUT weather app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Weather APP is not working. Says to sync to app...which does happen but I get the same error. I messaged Fitbit same reply with other problems to turn off, undo, redo settings which I am getting tired of doing. 

Anyone else having weather app problems?

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

@fununcjjg It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

Thank you for trying to resolve this problem before getting in touch with us. If you have followed our instructions to set up and troubleshoot apps on your Fitbit Versa without luck, please perform a restart by following these steps. If this doesn't help, please be so kind to attach a screen shot of the error you getting for a further investigation.

Keep on stepping.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I figured it out by allowing location as always and not when using app. 

Best Answer

Make sure that All-Day sync is enabled as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What’s weird is all day sync is off and it works fine as long as location is on 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

@fununcjjg Thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear that you have resolved the problem with the weather app not syncing.

@Iliyana It's great to see you in the Community. Thanks for your help.

Hope to see you around more often.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@fununcjjg is right @Iliyana I have all day sync turned off and locations allowed and it works fine.

Click here to vote for Fitbit Lock for non SE versions!

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Some of the clock faces I have used will not update the weather correctly..

KC | Texas
One, Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa | Galaxy S9 Plus
Best Answer

@swim4lifekac Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community.

In order to investigate the issue you're experiencing please be so kind to attach a screen shot of the clock faces not updating the weather correctly.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EdsonFitbit I changed back to the offending clockfaces today so I could take the photo, and it seems to be working now.  I'll let you know if I happen across any others that do not work as designed.

KC | Texas
One, Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa | Galaxy S9 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

@swim4lifekac Those are great news!

I'm glad to hear you are able to see the weather correctly through the different clock faces.

On another note, you are invited to visit the Discussions board where you might find interesting topics to join.

You can visit the Community at any moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I had the same issue. I did not realize that the weather app uses the GPS for its data. I turned on my GPS and the app updated. I only use GPS when needed, otherwise it is always off. D'oh! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Worked fine for a while, now there's no weather update, neither on my app nor my clock face. I've restarted everything multiple times, I have all-day sync and Always Connected and Keep-Alive Widget on. My phone is never more than 10 feet away, and BlueTooth is always on. My phone always has internet connection. I've tried every "solution" given in this forum and others several times, and never seen any change. It's really frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes