Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Category does not appear on phone app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I record an exercise event on the Fitbit Versa 2 app, then sync with the iPhone app. Go to the phone app and the Exercise category (like Sleep, Weight or Stress etc) does not appear on the phone and the exercise event is not logged. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, reboot the watch and phone nothing helps. Where is the magic option to log/view exercise on the iPhone. I hate technology anymore as it never works and comes a frustrating PIA and I retired from Info-Tech so I am not an idiot

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you mean the exercise tile is missing, there's a circle on the left with a man running inside, labelled 'days of exercise this week'.  I think it has a different label before you have any exercise days this week.  That's on Android; might be slightly different on iPhone.  Have to tap that to see individual workouts.  If don't see that tile, tap the 'Edit' button near top right of Today screen, then scroll down to 'Additional Stats' and see if the tile is there to be added back.

It takes everyone a while to learn the ins and out of this; hang on a while. Lots of help available here.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are a genius. That was exactly what I needed. It is never obvious where they hide this stuff but your answer was thorough & perfectly explained how to do it. So I see all the exercise events on the phone now. Well done

it used to work and then one day it disappeared and don’t know why. Must have deleted it somehow but now is back and all is good.

thanks again

Best Answer

It is easy to accidentally delete a tile and then not realize where they have gone until the first time it has happened.

That edit mode also allows you to rearrange the order of tiles as you wish, get rid of any you don't want, and then bring them back if you change your mind.

Also note a few tiles in edit mode have a set of inward or outward pointing arrows you can try that with certain data will show you more data without tapping to open the tile, but trade-off take more space.  I forget details but I think maybe sleep will show just sleep score without opening tab.  And exercise has one too.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes