Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITBIT wont download apps or clocks!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit doesn't download its apps and says syncing apps in the section where it shows the fitbit. So sometimes my fitbit doesn't sync and my fitbit's apps or clocks won't download. PLS Help!!! It says error for wifi networks so i have none connected to my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

When you set up your fitbit..   did you do it through your phone?  did you set up the wifi when you set up the fitbit?   if you din't set up the wifi, you'll not be able to get the apps and watch faces

Best Answer
0 Votes

also...  make sure you have the latest fitbit app on your phone   Android current is 3.16.  make sure your wifi password is saved during set up

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I set mine up with WiFi but then one day I got logged out because the app said there was a security reason. Then I logged back in and I had my data but then it made me reset Alexa and WiFi. Then the app said error something went wrong when loading for WiFi networks

Best Answer
0 Votes

This also happened to my friend but one day he said everything started working again somehow and only my normal original clock face downloads

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm...  Could be the security settings on your Wifi

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine said clock error, check mobile app, but I uninstalled the app from my phone, reinstalled it, then I was finally able to switch clock faces and color. I also flipped on all-day sync, which I normally leave off just to make sure that it would push it through.

Best Answer
0 Votes

it is recommended that All-Day sync be on.  That way, you'll sync when in range of the phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes