Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face has popped off my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A couple of days ago the face on my 3 yr old Versa 2 went blank. Thinking I’d forgot to charge it I popped it in the charger. I did feel a bit warm but I just assumed it was heat from my arm.

An hour or so later I returned to it to find the face had come away from the body which was very warm. The face was only connected to the body by the two data ribbons. Anyone else had this issue and is it worth repairing?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RobHock That sounds like a dead device. Fitbit doesn't repair devices, so you'd have to find a third party vendor to do this. It's probably time to get a new Fitbit, especially if it's getting warm -- I would not wear it or attempt to use it if it's getting hot.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@RobHock That sounds like a dead device. Fitbit doesn't repair devices, so you'd have to find a third party vendor to do this. It's probably time to get a new Fitbit, especially if it's getting warm -- I would not wear it or attempt to use it if it's getting hot.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
Thanks Heather. Nothing is coming up on the screen so I’d assumed it is defunct. My second fitbit, neither of which have I had a lot of luck with so looking elsewhere sadly.Rob.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My 3 y/o versa 2 face popped off. Had it on, no problems, looked down and it was dangling from the watch. Blank screen. Will fitbit replace? Got mine from best buy, will be taking tomorrow.  I will post wht happens. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine got glued back on straight away husband is good with electronics but he said it was dangling with exposed wires so I'm sorry to say although it looks fine its no longer recording sleep Data what a shame they don't warn us the face can flip off

Best Answer
0 Votes