Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my phone app is not available on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 does not have the "Find Phone" app. How do I get it

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you just got the watch, wait a few days for a firmware update.  I don't think it was in the version out of the factory but comes in firmware update as soon as it is seen that you have set it up.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Tcraw. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

As @JohnnyRow has mentioned, if your Versa 2 is fairly new, give it a couple of days more to see if you receive the new update which will allow you to install the most recent app available for our Fitbit devices. 

For Versa 2 the current OS should be Fitbit OS 4.2.4 version (35).72.1.23. To see the current version installed on your watch, go into the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > Devices  > your device image. The firmware version number appears under your device's name. Also, on Versa 2 find the firmware version in the Settings app > About or Device Info. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device? 

Once you manage to update your Versa 2 and install the Find My Phone app, keep in mind the following requirements in order for the Find Phone app to work properly:

• Your smartwatch must be connected (“paired”) to the phone you want to locate.
  • Your phone must have Bluetooth turned on and be within 30 feet (10m) of your Fitbit device.
  • The Fitbit app must be running in the background on your phone.
  • Your phone must be turned on.

To find your phone:

• Open the Find Phone app on your smartwatch.
  • Tap Find Phone. Your phone rings loudly.
  • When you locate your phone, tap Cancel to end the ringtone.

If the issue persists, see How do I troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes