Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my phone app isn't working on my Versa Lite

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite has an app called Find My Phone. When I open it, it is not able to find my phone although it is right next to it. I get all other notifications between my phone and my watch so not sure why this is not working. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mesport again, thanks for your feedback, Glad you got the watch working in the end, good achievement despite bad advice.

Find my phone isn't working for me either, S9+, but was. Tried the usual restart watch, logout of the app, restart phone, nothing fixed it.

The only thing that fixed it was uninstalling the Find My Phone app from the Gallery tile and reinstalling it.

Most weird, it seems like some corruption in the Fitbit app as you have just factory reset the watch. See how that goes.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @mesport again, thanks for your feedback, Glad you got the watch working in the end, good achievement despite bad advice.

Find my phone isn't working for me either, S9+, but was. Tried the usual restart watch, logout of the app, restart phone, nothing fixed it.

The only thing that fixed it was uninstalling the Find My Phone app from the Gallery tile and reinstalling it.

Most weird, it seems like some corruption in the Fitbit app as you have just factory reset the watch. See how that goes.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @mesport. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about your issue. 

As a first approach, please follow @Guy_'s recommendations. 

In addition, please keep in mind the following requirements in order for the Find Phone app to work properly:

• Your smartwatch must be connected (“paired”) to the phone you want to locate.
  • Your phone must have Bluetooth turned on and be within 30 feet (10m) of your Fitbit device.
  • The Fitbit app must be running in the background on your phone.
  • Your phone must be turned on.

To find your phone:

• Open the Find Phone app on your smartwatch.
  • Tap Find Phone. Your phone rings loudly.
  • When you locate your phone, tap Cancel to end the ringtone.

If the issue persists, see How do I troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thanks Guy!  That worked!

Best Answer

Thank you MarreFit!  Guys's suggestion worked!

Best Answer